Saturday, February 20, 2016

Another MONEY blog



For the past two months I have been going slowly through the archives of Mr Money Mustache, and through these old posts I found a website that I like. 

This is the blog Renewable Wealth by of Sean Owen. It is dedicated to two of my favorite topics: financial independence and sustainable living. 

I also liked the blog because it promotes self-exploration and it challenges. Too bad that the last post is from 2013. This seems to be happening frequently: I find the interesting blogs too late, when their authors  have already written all they wanted to share, have achieved their goals and have moved on to something else in their life trajectory.

Oh, and yes: ABBA is my favorite band...I am that old!  

By the way, this is our 102-nd post. If you have visited the blog and followed on a few posts, thank you for TAKING A CHANCE ON US :) with this ABBA song:




No comments:

Post a Comment