Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Lessons in leadeship and team building

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/0/07/US_Navy_SEALs_in_from_water.jpg

I have always admired the army and its people - not the final destination of combat, but the discipline, comradery, and synchrony in achieving well-defined goals.

These attributes can also make or break any team, business, or company.

So, then I thought, there might be some valuable lessons to learn from highly functional military groups, in which team structure must be invincible and effective.

In my google search, I found this post:

From the Battlefield to the Boardroom: A Navy SEAL's Guide to Business Leadership Success

I highly recommend the post to those who are a team member or lead a team.

As Simon Sinek says, in the army people watch each other's backs, in the private sector, they backstab. Maybe we can all learn more about these behaviors.


No comments:

Post a Comment