Sunday, August 7, 2016

Sunday in pictures

The summer garden is still gorgeous

Phlox burst of color

My "August" thyme is blooming, I hope I have time to harvest some for tea
 The weekends are usually time to re-charge, but also time to embark on some necessary or not-so-necessary projects. For example, every weekend in good weather includes some garden work, but I also have "paint" jobs (see the chairs below) and maintenance projects (such as the driveway sealing).
Gorgeous blue hues to reanimate the tired August garden

My little project today: seal the driveway with the remnants of Ultra-Maxx. I did not have enough material to seal the entire driveway since I had just a couple of leftover buckets from the previous summer ordeal.

Well-deserved bouquet after a weekend of action

One of my previous Sunday weekend projects: injecting color in my sterile environment

Dinner tonight: fried squash
The wild flowers in the garden work against the exhausted in August garden


No comments:

Post a Comment