Saturday, December 17, 2016

Websites to enjoy and relax with



Holiday colors in my kitchen

I have previously posted my favorite financial independence sites. Today I would like to mention the sites that help me relax, recharge and get inspired. 

These websites keep me in balance with my academic job, where facts and data, rather than esthetics and harmony, are major players.
 

Pinterest 
I have a few boards dedicated to my favorite topics (e.g., Nature, garden, holidays, healthy cooking, home décor, healing, etc.). In fact, it was through Pinterest that I discovered most of the sites listed below.
 

Gardenista
I am obsessed with gardens. If I am confined to an apartment one day, I would accommodate as many plant pots as possible. I love the flowers, the textures and shapes of leaves, the nuances of green. I even love the soil. Reading Gardenista is a treat for me, and I am a weekly website visitor. The site offers immaculate esthetics, innovative ideas, lots of creativity.
 

Vibeke Design
Would you like to immerse yourself in the magical, pristine, and yet cozy interior of a Scandinavian house? Then visit the website created by Vibeke, who lives in Norway and creates the most exquisite and beautiful fairytale – like home and garden decors. The lady is a magician in combining colors.
 

Tasha Tudor Family 
I have recently developed a Tasha Tudor fascination. Her life was a life immersed in Nature, homesteading, arts and crafts.  This lifestyle not only appeals to my interests, but it might be also healthy  – Tasha Tudor lived to age of 93! Check this website for inspiration on homesteading, cooking, tea time stories, DIY projects, beautiful photography and arts.  

Jeanne D'Arc Living  
Great pictures and some recipes. Definitely a place to stop and borrow some Christmas spirit.  
Dear Lilly
Impeccable decors, especially during the Christmas season. A visit to the blog is a great inspiration for how to deck my halls.
 

Rusty Hinge 
The blog offers a great synergy between antiques and Nature. I am looking forward to visiting the website and learning more.
 

Rhubarb in the garden 
The pictures calm me down. 


Laughing with Angels 
Some of the most beautiful and calming pictures of home and gardens, as well as a deeply moving story about the name of the blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment